The expanded wine guide from the creators of WineFolly.com, packed with new information for devotees and newbies alike.
Wine Folly became a sensation for its inventive, easy-to-digest approach to learning about wine. Now in a new, expanded hardcover edition, Wine Folly: Magnum Edition is the perfect guide for anyone looking to take his or her wine knowledge to the next level. Wine Folly: Magnum Edition includes:
* more than 100 grapes and wines color-coded by style so you can easily find new wines you’ll love;
* a wine region explorer with detailed maps of the top wine regions, as well as up-and-coming areas such as Greece and Hungary;
* wine labeling and classification 101 for wine countries such as France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Austria;
* an expanded food and wine pairing section;
* a primer on acidity and tannin–so you can taste wine like a pro;
* more essential tips to help you cut through the complexity of the wine world and become an expert.
Wine Folly: Magnum Edition is the must-have book for the millions of fans of WineFolly.com and for any budding oenophile who wants to boost his or her wine knowledge in a practical and fun way. It’s the ultimate gift for any wine lover.
Voor een optimale sitebeleving adviseren wij om je telefoon om te draaien.